How To Ignite Your Video Content Marketing Strategy in 2014 – Part 2 of 2
This is Part 2 of 2: How To Ignite Your Video Content Marketing Strategy in 2014
In Part 1, we talked about the power of online video and the most important questions to consider when putting together a video content marketing strategy.
Now let’s think about the various categories of content you could easily create that will answer the most important questions and overcome the biggest sales hurdles.
Creating Effective Video Solutions
The diversity of video content formats that can provide effective marketing solutions is virtually infinite, but here are four of the most critical:
1. Corporate Identity Videos – Who is your company? What do you stand for, and what can you do for your customer? Formats vary, but can include:
- Company, Brand, Product Division Identity
- Sizzle Reels
- Virtual Tours of Offices, Warehouse, Distribution Centers, etc.
- Showcase Company Culture
- CEO Profiles
- Unboxing/Product Features
- User Experience
- How-To Content Library
Product/Service Demo videos give you the chance to differentiate your product from your competitors, bring your product to life in the consumer’s mind and enrich the user’s experience. They are an especially cost-effective method of post-sale support.
3. Client Testimonials – Having current or past customers tell success stories about how your product or service worked for them is like GOLD when presenting to potential Clients. These are generally very easy to produce. Formats include:
- Client Interview – at Your Office, Their Office, Trade Event, etc.
- Case Studies
Video is truly the ideal medium to convey the excitement of your existing clients and showcase their successes with your product/service. You are establishing exceptional credibility and building trust by demonstrating real-world results with satisfied clients.
4. Video Blogs/Vlogs – Want an ongoing, cost-effective platform to share tips and stay top-of-mind with your customers? You can easily:
- Showcase a carefully targeted “online brand personality”
- Share tips and insights on a regular basis
- Reference reliable industry sources
- Highlight Client success stories
A branded Vlog creates an ongoing, cost-effective platform to share tips and stay top-of-mind with your customers. In addition, it allows you to use specific tactics to advance the progress of prospects within the sales funnel.
Feel inspired yet?
Does this list make you think outside the box when it comes to Online Video Content? Can you envision one or more of these Video Solutions making a real difference in meeting and exceeding your 2014 business goals?
The keys are asking the right questions, prioritizing your efforts, choosing the right format for the best content, and professional execution for measurable results.
Your reward will be a video content marketing strategy for 2014 that truly SIZZLES!
How To Ignite Your Content Marketing Strategy in 2014 (Part 2 of 2) by Danny Gonzales, Owner of Optimum Productions
Optimum Productions is a leader in the Atlanta Video Production market and specializes in Corporate Video and creating Video Content Marketing. Our talented staff is dedicated to realizing the vision you have for your video, and delivering the highest quality video production within your budget. For more tips, tricks, and techniques about how to get the most out of your videos, sign up for our Optimum Guide to Video Marketing or give us a call today!